- How can I book to stay at your hotel?
For direct bookings, availability & rates: use the booking engine on this page. For any further details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the available room types in the hotel?
Twin Room: can sleep up to 3 people, 2 twin beds & a fold up camp bed for 3rd bed
Double Room: can sleep up to 3 people, 1 double bed & a sofa bed for 3rd bed
Standard Family Room: can sleep up to 4 people, 1 double bed plus 2 sofa beds with split partitioning
Honeymoon Suites: can sleep up to 2 people, 1 king size double bed
There are 2 room view choices: Inland view or Sea view
Few rooms have a ‘walk-in’ shower. The rest of the rooms have a combined bathtub/shower
Few rooms have an interconnecting door
- Is there a safe box in the room? If yes, what is the current charge?
Each room has its own safe box. Current rental charge is €3 per day.
- Is there wi-fi access in the rooms & public areas? If yes, what are the current charges?
Charge for 1 day is €3.00, 3 days is €8.00, 1 week is €15.00, 2 weeks is €25.00.
Wi-fi access is free of charge in the lobby area only, provided you use your own device.
- What are the standard ‘check-in’ and ‘check-out’ times of the hotel?
14:00hrs is the check-in time & 12:00 noon is the check-out time
- Do you have rooms adapted for disabled guests?
No, but some rooms have a "walk-in" shower.
- Do you have ironing facilities in the rooms?
No, but there is a room with ironing facilities. The hotel also offers laundry service at a charge.
- Do you have Tea & Coffee facilities in the rooms?
Yes, tea & coffee facilities are available in all hotel rooms.
- Can guests request room upgrades whilst in resort?
Yes, provided hotel occupancy allows (but with a charge). Most months are at high occupancy, so in order to avoid disappointment, please book the desired room type and/or view, when booking with your travel agent.
- Is there a mini bar in the room?
Yes. All Inclusive guests receive a daily refill of soft drinks & water free of charge (as part of their all inclusive holiday package).
- My return flight back home is late. Can I book a ‘late check-out’ directly with the hotel whilst in resort?
Yes. Requests can be made, but the hotel can not guarantee this until the day you depart, since the availability of late check-out rooms always depends on the rooms arriving at our hotel, on the day.
Late check-out is only guaranteed if you pre-book this with your travel agent/tour operator.
‘Late check-out time ends at 18:00 hrs local time. The charge for late check out is €64’.
- I have booked a ‘late check-out’ room. Will I be able to keep the same room I will be staying in?
It is not guaranteed that you can keep the same room you’ll be allocated for the duration of your stay, as the room may be needed for guests arriving early on the day you depart. We request that you check with reception, on your departure day, whether it is possible to keep the same room or not. If not, you’ll be asked to check-out from your original room at 12:00noon and you’ll be given a different room for the remainder of the day.
- Rooms’ dimensions
Twin Room: size 26m² incl. sleeping area, bathroom & balcony
Double Room: size 26m² incl. sleeping area, bathroom & balcony
Family Room: size 26m² incl. sleeping area, bathroom & balcony
Honeymoon Suites: size 26m² incl. sleeping area, bathroom & balcony
- Bedroom doors’ widths
Room door entrance: 81cm width
Bathroom door: 64cm width
Balcony door: 90cm width
- Lift widths
Lift door: (2 lifts) 85cm
(1 lift) 72cm
Lift size: (2 lifts) 110 X 149
(1 lift) 102 X 117
- Number of swimming pools / depths
Indoor pool (120m²), depth min. 125 cm, max. 145cm, pool ladder to enter pool (heated in winter only November to April) (adults only in summer from May to October)
Kids outdoor pool (4m diameter), depth 45cm.
Main outdoor pool (650m²), open for all guests, depth min. 90cm, max. 150cm, steps to enter pool.
New Outdoor Pool (Recommended for Adults), depth 1.40m
- Do you heat any of your swimming pools?
The indoor pool is the only swimming pool that is heated between period November to April
- Do you provide beach towels or do I have to bring my own?
Beach towels are provided at the reception desk and can be changed every 3 days.
Charges will apply in case of a towel loss (€10.00 per towel)
- Is there a ‘dress code’ for dinner at the restaurant?
Yes. At Dinner, in the hotel’s main restaurant, we encourage gentlemen to wear long trousers and sleeved shirts during October to May. During the hot period (June to September), the hotel does allow gentlemen to enter the restaurant with smart shorts or ¾ trousers.
(Please note that although there is no dress code for Breakfast and Lunch, we do ask that guests be appropriately dressed i.e. to cover bathing suits)
- If we choose to stay at another Louis hotel (sister hotel), would it be possible to visit your hotel and use your hotel’s services and facilities?
No. In order to preserve the maximum comfort and easy access of our hotel’s services and facilities (for our in-house guests), please note that it is company policy to not allow non-residents, including guests staying at other Louis sister Hotels, to use our premises. Special permission (with applicable charges) is granted to non-residents who attend a wedding or a conference. The same policy applies at our sister hotels, for our in-house guests.